Sunday, April 18, 2010

Manoranjan ka Baap

Yesterday evening I was at my favourite hang out joint, Jimi's in Koramangala with friends, cheering my team in their second last league game of IPL. Yes folks, Mumbai Indians is my team and not RCB even though I live in Bangalore.

Coming straight to the point, Sachin Tendulakar, the God of cricket, was batting and I must say that he was not at the best. But the point in contention is his getting out. There was such a furore in there when that happened. Who would have thought that people would actually celebrate the dismissal of Sachin. Had it been the Indian team playing, the reaction would be the silent sulking that I had followed.

It then sank upon me that anything is possible in the IPL. No wonder it is rightly called the entertainment ka boss, the big ticket :)

1 comment:

jagadeesh S Nair said...

Rahulll

Am not a big cricket enthusiast but what I felt is that your so called "Entertainment Ka Boss" is slowly but steadily killing the GAME OF CRICKET. Cricket is all about patience,skill,co-ordination of your thought and action etc... and all of these don't have much significance in T20, which indeed is a game of luck.. But I guess things do change and so will Cricket... to a great deal...