Saturday, May 22, 2010

Eight year old answer

When I look back into time, the first vivid memory of her was that eight years back, sitting in the college gallery. It was first year of my college education and I was sitting with my gang of four, including me. I was fidgeting with something, which irritated my friends. It is no great mystery that what was in my hand, broke in two. "Rahul!!! I wonder what would happen if you got a girl in your hands.", she said. An offensive statement that I took in humorously. "You will have to check with my girl friend," was my riposte.

Eight years later, she has become the apt person who can reply to her own statement, made in the past. Interesting, how life can change over time. And how, you have to eat your own words, but of course in a good way :)

No comments: