Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Office escapades

The other day I was talking to my friend and for some odd reason the topic of discussion was washrooms in office.
The banter went on in no particular direction, when all of a sudden she asked me, "Have you slept in the washroom?"
I really did not know what to make of the question and had she expected me to react in some queer fashion, she was dead on. I spit the drink that I was consuming. *how else do you expect me to react to such preposterous notion*.
Anyways, she got the undivided attention from my end, like she never got in the first place, and the observer in me came to the fore. I had to know why she had put across such a thought.
"My friend uses the washroom to sleep after one of those heavy lunches that he has. I found it quite interesting so thought I might ask you as well if your gender acts in such uncouth manner always."

I should be offended by all means for generalising, but I did find it quite interesting as well. :)

Cheers

No comments: