Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Looking back

So this is what life has come to. I am sitting here in my office that I loved so much for the past 20 months, jotting down my fondest of memories as this would be my last day in this office.
I am moving on from DNA to conquer new mountain, for better prospects, and all of a sudden it feels different.
I have been here for so long that this place kind of feels like a second home for me. Great set of colleagues to work with, awesome office space, and all the freedom in the world to do things my way, which most often than not has been right(lucky me).
I post this as a tribute to this company that has given me so much, and for that I am sharing few of the remarkable experience with everyone.

1) The second day in office when our CEO had come and we had the briefest of conversation.
2) The time when I used to run like crazy meeting 5-6 new people everyday.
3) Shifting our office space from Indiranagar to MG Road.
4) My boss training me on how to work if I am to survive.
5) My super boss telling me that he doesnt need someone to do maintenance work in the office, and that I better work smart.
6) Our first group outing to Bheemeswari.
7) The endless hours that I spent in office trying to understand my clients and their industry.
8) The countless ideas that I had to give my clients.
9) The one time when my client told my boss that it is a pleasure meeting me.
10) The launch day of DNA, and reading the first copy on 14th Dec.
11) The first issue of DNA Spaces, and the effort that went into it from everyone in DNA, esp my boss it making it happen.
12) The countless Saturday lunches that we had at different joints.
13) The second trip, to Yercaud.
14) The road block in DNA.
15) The anniversary issue on 14th Dec.
16) The number of times we used to hang out after office smoking and drinking tea.
17) The time when another client offered me a job in front of my boss.
18) The times when I used to deliberate with the marketing team on newer concepts and ideas.
19) The 10 days when I worked for marketing doing all the back end work.
20) The free passes that I used to get.

To all my colleagues, it was a pleasure working with you all.

No comments: