Thursday, June 16, 2011

Yeah!!! I am excited

Yesterday I sent out my wedding invite to some of my clients, and one of them replied as such
"Heartiest congrats ! I have rarely received a wedding invite with a subject line like this but then it speaks volumes about your excitement :)"

This was the first time I sent out an invite any sort of invite, and here she was thinking that I was all excited and hence ended up sending more than one invite.

This is the kind of question that I get from everyone. "So all set for the D-Day? All excited?" and I end up saying "What is the big deal? I am just getting married".

The real answer would be "Yes, I am damn excited. I am getting married to the one girl whom I fell in love with in college. It took me six years, numerous failed relationships, a transfer to Bangalore, three proposals and a lot of talking to finally convince her that we make a great couple. We have been together for over 18 months, 10 months as engaged and there was not a single instance when we thought we weren't supposed to be together. So hell yeah, I am excited about my wedding."


Rgds
Lovestruck

2 comments:

Inaam said...

Raasa.. Touch panniteda :D

Suresh Kalyanasundaram said...

Dey macha, nice one da!!