Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Social Project

So, when was the last time everyone got into a little project group and successfully completed it? i am pretty sure it wold have been a long time back. Now, here is an opportunity for as many people to be part of a new project, and the subject in this project would be me.

Not making sense??? 3 months, 15 kgs and four inches. This is the target and I am hoping that you guys would be helping me out to achieve this goal.

The reason being that i could not get into my formal trousers yesterday, even though it used to be snug on me two months back. I had stopped working out two months back, followed by myriad of wedding functions and awesome food :)

I would be putting up my schedule, what not to do and so on. You can tell me what i have done right and what I have done wrong. In case I indulge in those guilty pleasure of pastries and cream and sweets, I would mention the same and you can reprimand. This project runs for five days a week for three months.

Friday evenings are not part of the project as saturday is off and i can do what i want. Similarly, the food and liquor that I intake over the weekend is out of question(above reason). On the other hand, in case I consume liquor during the weekdays, I will certainly mention that and you can pull my leg :)
Also, i have not checked my weight, but i can feel that I need to lose 15kg and hence that target.

The project started today morning, with myself running for 20 min, followed by exercise for abs for another 20 and a 10 min pranayama.
This would be followed with tea and oats. As mentioned before, will not be consuming any meat/chicken and also only least amount of carb.

Hope to make this project as fun as possible as we go.

PS : will not be entering the gym what so ever. And yet I need to achieve the same. Let us see if it ossible :)