Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Things I want to do.

Things I would do if I had the time and money
1) Listen to Rock music the entire day.
2) Have a book in my hand when I am listening to the music. The book would be a DeMile, Archer, Forsyth, Ryand or other of my favourites.
3) Watch movies when I get tired of music. I have a back log of movies that dates back 2 years.
4) Improve my culinary skills
5) Write my book, which would be a definite best seller 
6) Start playing video games. That is something that I have not done since school days.
7) Spend time with friends and family
8) Chat online, forgot how it feels like to chat with friends
9) Start reviewing movies
10) Go for long drives, explore places.
11) Design my dream cafe, that would serve food, liquor, coffee and snacks, open to one and all.

No comments: