Monday, March 14, 2011

Wooooof.....Facewoof

“Woof woof”.... “Dad!!!Dad!! come here please. There is something I think you need to help me out with” Jimmy was anxious. “What is it son, did someone kick you in the gut or something?” enquire papa Ceasar.

“No dad, nobody did anything like that to me. But I got a little scared when my friend Jacky came over and started talking about being on Facewoof. I been trying to find out what Facewoof is since morning I am not getting anywhere with it.”
“Hmmm, i sure did hear about Facewoof and was trying to find more about it myself. Good thing you asked about it to me. I will check it myself and tell you what I know abt it.”

Few days later:

“Son, there is good news and there is great news. I am on facewoof now. You can log onto facewoof.com and search for “TheSooperboner” and guess who comes up? Me”
“So what is the great news?” Jimmy asked. “Isnt what I told you great news? I mean, I am now called THESOOPERBONER. Which bitch would not want to get to know me after having that name? I think you owe me some amount of appreciation for coming out with such a wonderful name.”

“Dad, I do not like that name of yours. Who would call himself that out in the public? You are a much better Ceasar than a what you call yourself.”
Ceasar sure was shaken, but did not show it out. “So you still want to know more about Facewoof or is this the end of the conversation?” He asked. “Yay, i need to know more about Facewoof.” Little Jimmy said.

“Well facewoof is the ideal platform for dogs like me. I can surf through various bitches, i can compare what is where and accordingly plot my strategy. I do not have to go out there and expect to face some sort of surprise each time i try to sniff my way forward. If i feel bored then there are various application that lets me check whether the other person is compatible with me. This will definitely help me in making my mind before making my move.”

“Dad!! That is awful. Why would such a great guy like you have to do all that? It is so pretentious. What happened to the good old mantra that you taught me about being who you are, doing stuff face to face?”

“My son, you do have a point out there. But I am sick and tired of doing all that. IT was all fun when there was no other way. Here I can even check out their pics before even thinking of doing anything. I check them out completely before my very first move. That does not happen in real life. IT only happens in facewoof.”
“You sound like you are desperate to get laid and that facewoof is the perfect getaway for you. I feel like I do not even know you.”
“Woof, woof. I do not want to talk to you.”

No comments: